Sunday, June 2, 2013

"Princesses: Long Island" Aren't We Better Than This?




Could T.V. stoop any lower? Tonight is the debut of a new reality show called “Princesses: Long Island” (Just what we need….another reality show) This one features a group of spoiled Long Island women, all in their 20’s , all Jewish. I’m already offended.
All I needed to hear was a voice from the commercial screeching, “Manishevitttzzz”!... and. I was sick to my stomach.


The stereotyping keeps coming. And this is just in the coming attractions. Looks like we’re in for lots of crying, whining, pining for husbands, trying on wedding dresses (just in case), fighting with each other, and, of course…shopping.  Looks like we’re in for a stereotyped-packed train wreck that will take us through Old Brookville, Great Neck Estates, and, of course, the Roosevelt Field Mall.
But, I guess people will have to watch and judge for themselves.
I just know, that we’re worth more than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment